For Veterans Hydraulic Service to prosper, we will require the standard of conduct for all employees to adhere to these principles. By doing so, we secure the future of our company. Our devotion to these principles will determine our reputation. Our reputation will be paramount to our success and is the engine that drives us into the future.
• Honesty - we will always be truthful with one another, with our clients and our business partners
• Integrity - we will remain consistent in all actions, values, measures, principles and we will endeavor to always maintain a sound character
• Honor - we will treat people with respect and do what is right
• Commitment - we will work to strengthen our relationships with one another, with our clients and with our business partners
• Community - we will be good neighbors and will actively support the communities in which we live and do business
• Safety & Environmental Stewardship - protecting the safety of people and facilities and protecting the environment will drive all of our actions and decisions
Meet the Management Team
- US Navy Veteran, served aboard the USS Lexington AVT-16 and the USS John F. Kennedy CV-67 aircraft carriers during Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm.
- 28 years of experience in the fluid power industry.
- 20 years of sales experience.
- 17 years of management experience.
Edwin B. Loosier Jr.
- US Navy Veteran, served aboard the USS George Washington CVN-73 aircraft carrier during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom.
- 15 years of experience in the fluid power industry.
- 9 years of management experience.
- Fluid Power Specialist
Philip W. Walther
- 2013 Graduate from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science, AG Leadership & Development.
- 5 years of experience in the fluid power industry.
- 5 years of sales experience.